BULIG BISAYA | The Ayala group is responding to the crisis in the aftermath of Typhoon Yolanda through the immediate restoration of vital services such as telecommunications and banking, provision of potable water, as well as relief and rebuilding operations carried out by its companies and employees in cooperation with government agencies and partner organizations.
AS ONE WE CAN. Ayala Foundation, in coordination with the Employee Relations (ER) Network, takes the lead in mobilizing employees across the Ayala group for tonight’s relief goods repacking. The activity has drawn almost twice the number of expected volunteers. About 1,900 employees from AC, ALI, BPI, Globe, IMI, Ayala Auto, Ayala Aviation, Ayala Coop, AG Legal, and LiveIt and its companies Stream, Affinity Express, HRMall, LGSMI, APEC, and Integreon, will assemble at 3 locations: Villamor Air Base Multi-Purpose Gym, DSWD National Resource Operations Center, and Air21 Cargohaus.
XMAS CONCERTS FOR A CAUSE / #SEASONSSYMPH. Ayala Foundation and Ayala Museum present “Season’s Symphonies,” a series of Christmas concerts beginning December 4. Proceeds will go to AFI’s Laging Handa program.
Featured artists are the UP Jazz Ensemble, Arthur Espiritu and Friends, Ramoncito Carpio & Nebrija Ramos Guitar Duo, Manila Symphony Orchestra, and UP Guitar Orchestra. For ticket inquiries, call 759-8288 loc 31.
PAYING IT FORWARD / AYLC ALUMNI TAKE ACTION. Ayala Young Leaders Alumni Association (AYLAA) has been reaching out to communities, distributing bottled water in Tacloban, Samar, and Iloilo, and raising funds for medicine.
On the ground, the AYLAA Iloilo has actively provided assistance and relief to Carles Island, Brgy. Binaodawan, Pillar Capiz, and Estancia, Iloilo. Alumni are joining the One Big Ayala Volunteer Night, and will continue to assist Operation Salubong as Psychological First Aid responders, marshals, and Oplan Hatid volunteers.
• 1,928 Registered volunteers for One Big Ayala Volunteer Night
• 1st of BPI’s 3 branches in Tacloban is now open from 9AM to 1PM, and 1 ATM is now back online to serve clients
• 143,200 Liters of water produced by Manila Water’s Mobile Treatment Plant in Bantayan Island
• Manila Water has also set up tents and water stations in Camp Aguinaldo in support of Operation Salubong for Tacloban evacuees
• P1M New donation thanks to Ayala Land Hotels and Resorts Corp
• P1.5M Contribution of Amaia to Alay 25 sa Visayas
• Globei s 1st to provide telco services in Tacloban, Borongan, and now, Biliran
• 38 Libreng Tawag, 59 Libreng Charging, and 6 Libreng Internet stations
• P601k GCASH donations to Red Cross and P4.8M Rewards Points donation
• P161k Globe employee donations