- Donation and fundraising drives among employees have been activated across Ayala companies in cooperation with DSWD, Red Cross, and other partner organizations.
- Globe continues to substantially improve mobile connectivity in the Visayas region. As of 6AM, November 12, Globe has restored 54% of base stations in afffected areas. Restoration of affected sites including those in southern Luzon and Mindanao involved 870 base stations.
- Globe has also increased the number of Libreng Tawag and Libreng Charging operations in the Visayas, to 12 and 28 stations, respectively. The company is also providing Libreng Internet broperations in Antique, in coordination with the Red Cross. Relief operations were also undertaken in Ormoc, Iloilo, Bantayan, Roxas, and Antique.
- Of the 92 BPI and BFSB branches in southern Luzon and VisMin, five remain closed; for the rest, it’s business as usual except for 12 branches operating offline due to the absence of communication lines. Regular monitoring of all ATMs is done to ensure their availability; about 64% of ATMs in affected areas are working.
- Manila Water produces Baso Water (potable water in sealed plastic cups) and distributes these to affected areas.
- Ayala Aviation’s plane and choppers fly daily from Manila/Cebu to support the Ayala group’s relief efforts in Leyte.
- Ayala Foundation has partnered with ADeals.ph to allow member-users of the Ayala Malls portal to make a donation to help victims of the typhoon.
HOW TO HELP
Donate cash through these channels:
Ayala Foundation Laging Handa | Go to www.ayalafoundation.org
Globe GCash | Dial *143# and select GCash, enter your MPIN and select Red Cross
BPI eDonations | Log on to www.bpiexpressonline.com, choose Payments & Reloading>eDonations
Donate in kind and bring the items to:
Tower One and Exchange Plaza – Ground floor, Room E2
Ayala Malls – Concierge
The DSWD National Resource Operation Center is open 24/7 for relief goods repacking at Chapel Road, Pasay City (near Airport Terminal 2). Contact 851-2681 or 852-8081 for scheduling.
Need updates or help? Use these hashtags on Facebook or Twitter: #YolandaPH #ReliefPH #RescuePH
With reports from Ayala, BPI, Globe, Manila Water, and Ayala Foundation