BULIG BISAYA | The Ayala group is responding to the crisis in the aftermath of Typhoon Yolanda through the immediate restoration of vital services such as telecommunications and banking, provision of potable water, as well as relief and rebuilding operations carried out by its companies and employees in cooperation with government agencies and partner organizations.
WINGS OF HELP AND HOPE. Soon after Typhoon Yolanda struck, Ayala Aviation began coordinating with BPI, Globe, and ALI to transport people, telecom equipment, and relief goods between Manila, Cebu, and Tacloban. More recently, it delivered telecom equipment to Samar and conducted aerial surveys with Globe and ALI in Samar, Iloilo, and Sicogon.
T-SHIRT DRIVE / ONE WITH ALVEO. Alveo Land employees are enjoined to donate at least one t-shirt for its relief drive. This is one of the many initiatives undertaken by ALI strategic business units.
Meanwhile, Fort Bonifacio Development Corporation has initiated Operation Solidarity, a donation drive among BGC locators and partners.
SILENT AUCTION NOV 21 6PM. In lieu of a Christmas launch, Greenbelt is holding a Silent Auction to benefit the victims of Typhoon Yolanda and the Bohol earthquake. The event features special merchandise and artwork donated by Ayala Malls partners. The event is co-presented by BPI, AFI, and The Philippine Star.
UNIQUE WAYS TO HELP WITH GLOBE / OLD PHONES, DANCE CONTEST. Donation drives and relief activities continue to gain strong support across the Ayala group. In addition, Globe has come up with other unique ways by which the public come help.
TM has turned its Inter-Barkada Contest into a fundraising activity among participating schools wherein the winning group agrees to donate half of the cash prize to typhoon relief efforts. Globe Stores will soon be accepting donations of old phones. Globe is also giving a matching donation for every peso load purchased at Prepaid on the Go caravans.
- 51 Passengers transported and 35 personnel evacuated by Ayala Aviation
- P15k Ayala Aviation employees donations to date
- S$1,590 Donated by IMI Singapore and US$2,700 given by corporate and individual partners of IMI
- 256 IMI employees who have volunteered for repacking activities
- P974k IMI savings and employee donations to date
- P100k Worth of relief goods and clothes donated to the Red Cross by Manila Water
- P59k Manila Water employees donations to date
- 40,000 Baso Water produced since last week and 87,200 liters from the MTP in Bantayan Island